Heavy Duty Auto Body Technician
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Body Shop Manager, this person will work with trucks and buses by repairing and refinishing the frame work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Sand body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place
- Prime and paint repaired surfaces, using paint spray guns and sand blaster.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MUST own complete set of basic tools
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org