Heavy Duty Wrecker Operator/ Driver
waterstrucks WATERS Truck and Tractor - Columbus
Reporting to Service Manager or designated manager, responsible for the efficient and safe pick up and delivery of customer vehicles to required destination. Operate truck in a safe and legal manner in compliance with safety regulations. Perform all duties assigned by the Manager or Supervisor. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Provide prompt and courteous service both in person and on the phone.
- Maintain a professional appearance and neat work environment consistent with company policy.
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
- Be familiar with the procedures for handling all aspects of wrecker equipment.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Advise the Manager or Supervisor immediately of all serious complaints or incidents.
- Interact with customers to verify vehicle information, condition of vehicle, etc.
- Complete condition report as required by customer to complete paperwork related to the pick up and delivery function in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Load and unload vehicles safely and free of damage.
- Operate truck in compliance with safety regulations.
- Assure good operating condition of equipment and facilities. Advise the Manager or Supervisor of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org