JOB SUMMARY: Repairs and maintains diesel engine industrial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor/ dispatcher immediately if additional work is needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road tests vehicles when required.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com